Bummer! E-Flux to the rescue 📞
Follow the steps to remove the cable:
1. Step 1: Swipe the same card / tag that started the charging session in front of the RFID reader of the charger and try to pull the cable out of the charging station. No success? Continue to step 2.
2. Contact E-Flux customer service and relay the following information:
Please note: this is only applicable for E-Flux chargers
1. The charging station number
2. You cannot disconnect the cable.
3. Starting time of the session (for verification purposes)
We will release the cable remotely from our system.
In case the charge station has a failure, you need to switch off the power:
1. Switch off the power group.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Reconnect the electricity and try to disconnect the cable again.