With an overview of charging sessions, you can declare the charging sessions manually with your employer.

Then follow these steps! You go through an overview of your charging sessions:

1. First click on 'Activity'.

2. Next, select the period for which you want to receive a claim.

3. You can export this overview by clicking on 'Export'. The file will now open in Excel.

4. Here you can make a list of the total kWh charged in that period, which you can multiply with the desired rate.

Did this answer your question?