The visitorslist is a list of charge cards that are authorized to start a session on your charging station. A charging session authorized by means of a visitation pass is registered in your account at a zero rate.
You can add a charging pass/tag to your visitorslist by:
Choose option 1, if you don't know your UID number of the chargecard.
Choose option 2, if you know your UID number of the chargecard.
1. Check 'Free Charging' under device > configuration.
a. This can be found by clicking on your station;
b. Then click on devices;
c. Select the device on which you want to load;
d. Set the authorization to 'Free charging'
2. Start a 1-minute charging session with your charging card.
3. Go to sessions and click on the charge card icon then choose 'Add to whitelist'.
1. The UID consists of 14 digits. Fill these out in the space designated for UID (for example: 04722A32E56280).
2. Write the number of the charge card and a description under the 'description' field (for example: company x - card 12)