The charger status is the current connector status of the charging point.
We'll explain the different status options below:
· Available = The charge point is available for charging
· Occupied = Charging in process
· Preparing = Connecting (RFID card scanned or charging cable connected to charge point and car)
· Not available = Not available due to malfunction
· Faulted = Charge point error (To find out how to diagnose the error, click here)
· Suspended EV = Charging is being suspended by the car